North Hills Beach Music
We are so excited that North Hills Beach Music is starting back this Thursday, April 20th! This will be the 10th anniversary for the North Hills Beach Music Series.
Beach Music takes place from 6-9PM in the North Hills Commons in front of the movie theater. These free concerts are some of our favorite summer events and something we look forward to each year.
Each Thursday night, crowds will come to North Hills to listen to fun beach music songs, dance, and socialize with friends. Bands such as Liquid Pleasure, The Embers, and Chairman of the Board will be performing this summer.
The Dartmouth North Hills will be sponsoring Beach Music two Thursdays this summer. We will be set up in front of Starbucks with drinks, free food, and fun promo items. We will have the Beach Music Arbor on May 4th and again on August 10th. We would love to see you all there – and bring your friends!
Here is the line up for this summer:
- April 20 — The Embers featuring Craig Woolard
- April 27 — Liquid Pleasure
- May 4 — Sleeping Booty (The Dartmouth North Hills Sponsoring)
- May 11 — Legacy Motown Revue
- May 18 — Band of Oz
- May 25 — The Tams
- June 1 — Catalinas
- June 8 — Steve Owens & Summertime
- June 15 — Chairman of The Board
- June 22 — Jim Quick and Coastline Band
- June 29 — Blackwater Rhythm & Blues
- July 6 — Spare Change
- July 13 — Fantastic Shakers
- July 20 — Too Much Svivia
- July 27 — North Tower
- August 3 — Band of Oz
- August 10 — Liquid Pleasure (The Dartmouth North Hills Sponsoring)
- August 17 — The Embers featuring Craig Woolard
We are so excited for this summer and cannot wait to see you all at Beach Music starting this Thursday! The Dartmouth Team will definitely be out there enjoying the music!
The Dartmouth Team